it is with great pleasure that I contact you with details of the 2017 Championships @ Hunts County SC:
– Dates/times: Friday 21st April (6:00pm onwards) – Sunday 23rd April (Sat’ & Sun’ will be full days, 9:00am – 7:00pm approx’), and entrants will need make themselves available for the duration of the event. Qualifying if required will be on Thursday 20th April (evening).
– Entry Fees: £15 for a single category, £25 for double category entries. Payment to be made on submission of entry via the following methods:
– BACS to a/c 80420273, sort code: 601842, Reference: SurnameCCC (eg GriggsCCC).
– PayPal to HUNTSCOUNTYSQUASH@FASTMAIL.CO.UK using the same reference method above.
NOTE: Withdrawals after the entry closing date of 07/04/2017 will not be refunded.
– Early Entry Bonus: Entries received before 01/04/2017 will be guaranteed their selected event shirt size, as well as free entry to the 2017 British Under 23 National Championships on Friday 5th & Saturday 6th May 2017 (excludes finals day on Sunday 7th May).
– RAH Sponsored Event Shirts: Unisex shirt (no ladies fit).
Please use the secure entry form link below to enter this years event. I have also attached the promo’ poster if all players could print/share/distribute at your home clubs & amongst your hitting partners that would be a great help in ensuring this year continues the massive developments the event has made in the last 2 years.
If you have any questions or require any assistance please don’t hesitate to contact me by mail or on 07899 651192.
Look forward to welcoming you all to Hunts County to celebrate the counties squash over a great weekend of competition together.
Colin Griggs. Cambs' Squash Head Coach - The Sports Academy @ Hunts County SC. www.thesquashsportsacademy.com "Developing opportunities in sport by providing a professional environment, where all can reach their full potential"